Date: 06 May, 2017
Organiser: Ah VenturesEnquire Now
About the event
STARup is a gathering of over 2,000 entrepreneurs, investors, corporate representatives and government officials and influencers from the Indian, Israeli, Asian and European startup ecosystem. STARup, first launched in 2016, saw 700 leaders in the startup community coming together.
It's a networking experience, where we make sure you meet the right people through effective curation. You will meet experienced entrepreneurs who’ve been down the same road you’re about to embark on, pitch to investors over drinks, attend sessions where teams share their best and worst mistakes, be part of workshops where they solve problems with stalwarts of their industry, and share ideas and opinions with fellow entrepreneurs over a game of cards.
Who should attend?
- Startup entrepreneurs
- CEOs, & CTOs
- Corporate representatives
- Government officials
- Investors, Angel investors
- Small-medium business owners
- The event attracts educated enthusiasts, experts, creators, current or future entrepreneurs. The right place to build your network.
- This will be a gathering of people who have the same mindset and think alike. This will be a great way for new entrepreneurs to make important connections.
- Get some time with the startup leaders in your community, explore your opportunities and learn the game from the best players.
- Get the opportunity to pitch your idea to the best investors or companies. Often, one has to pre-register to get the chance to pitch an idea to selected investors. Some young companies in Nigeria doing well at the moment benefited from various start-up events.