Amrita TBI Pitchfest
Date: 28 January, 2017
Organiser: Amrita TBI PitchfestEnquire Now
About the eventIf you have a great innovative idea or product and are looking for funding, then Amrita TBI Pitchfest is the perfect platform to showcase your ideas/products. Pitchfest is a unique initiative by Amrita TBI to find the most promising startup in India. The event aims to nurture innovations, entrepreneurship and enterprises for societal benefit. By providing supportive environments, mentorship and wide reach, Amrita TBI empowers passionate entrepreneurs achieve their dreams.
Amrita TBI Pitchfest is a platform for startups to showcase their ideas, qualify to receive a total seed investment up to $200,000 and get incubation space at Amrita TBI. Amrita TBI will complete the required due-diligence on the finalists and provide seed investments for qualified startups. Amrita TBI will provide infrastructure and incubation services at low cost across three cities- Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kollam. The startups can also opt to be a virtual incubatee and can operate from anywhere in India.Some of the notable judges and speakers from the past editions of the event include Esther Dyson (a long-time catalyst of start-ups in IT in the US), Tanushree Deb Burma (Director, IT and BT, Government of Karnataka), Padmaja Ruparel (President, Indian Angel Network), Anirudh Sharma (Co-Head, MIT Media Lab India Initiative), Abhinav Chaturvedi(VP, Accel Partners, Ramesh R (Venture Capitalist, Artiman Capital), Sudhir Sarma (CEO, Flamenco Tech). The top 30 selected startups will go through a half-day mentorship program on Jan 28th and will end with the selection of the Top 13 startups. On the second day, the Top-13 startups will pitch in front of an elite panel of investors and C-level executives: Pitch will comprise of two parts for a total of 20 minutes:
- A 10 minute time slot for pitching the idea.
- A 10 minute time slot for questions by the panel.
Who should attend?
- Investors & Founders
- Venture partners
- Small-medium business owners
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Growth experts
- Startup entrepreneurs or SMEs or businesses looking for funding
- The event mentors and nurtures ideas for startups and emerging entrepreneurs
- Top-13 startups will pitch in front of an elite panel of investors and C-level executives
- Provides seed investments for qualified startups
- Provide infrastructure and incubation services at low cost across three cities- Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kollam